on Alpha Betty I've beat level 380 twice, but it doesn't advance to 381 even though it is there

Options
Gigi_Barclay
Gigi_Barclay Posts: 1 Newbie

on Alpha Betty I've beat level 380 twice, but it doesn't advance to 381 even though it is visible and locked.  Happens on all devices

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I think with Alphabetty, from what I've seen in the past, that even though the levels are shown on the map, they are not available at the end. The last level now is 380 so we're both on the same one. Just need to wait for more levels now.

• Melani_Morrison
    Melani_Morrison Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had the same problem on level 380. I made sure I was connected to facebook on the game, then Uninstalled AlphaBetty and reinstalled it. it worked and now I'm able to play level 381.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?