I am having issues with the sound in Pet Rescue...the sound effects keep disappearing.

taniaellie
taniaellie Posts: 22 Level 2

In game the sound effects keep disappearing, if I turn sound off then on again they come back for a while but then dissappear again...the music seems unaffected but I generally have that turned off (I have turned it on to see if that fixes the sound problem but it doesn't) I don't want to clear my data as I have heaps of boosters and they tend to not survive the data clear!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Taniaellie!

I suggest you start by checking for updates to the game on Google Play.

If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers

• taniaellie
    taniaellie Posts: 22 Level 2

Hi Combo, thank you for your response...my game is up to date and connected to both Facebook and/or King. I am still having problems with the sound but I will not uninstall or clear data as i don't want to lose my hard earned boosters....I think King need to come up with other ways to fix problems other than clearing data and/or reinstalling as these boosters are too hard to accrue to lose them every time there is an in game issue. I do appreciate your suggestions but i will just have to put up with the sound issues until i use all my boosters or King come up with a fix in an update!

Tania

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?