Bought golden bars and lost everything

Options
Mariana_Aran
Mariana_Aran Posts: 4 Newbie

I recently buyed and losted a lot of boosters and golden bars. Just because Pet Rescue Saga suddenly didn't work and i must reinstall it in my iPhone. So, i lost almost 40 golden bars and a lot of rockets, baloons, paints, keys, and so. It's very frustating.

It's a lot of wasted money.

Please, solved it!

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mariana,

Thank you for highlighting this both here on the English and Spanish King Care. 

Kindly read and reply to the private message I have sent you regarding your account, visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Gold Bars are synced along with progress, you won't lose them by reinstalling, they will reappear along with your progress when you reconnect to your account. Boosters and messages on the other hand are only stored locally so they will be lost should you reinstall the game. Don't worry though I've asked a Moderator if they can look into it, you should get a private message at some point soon.

• Mariana_Aran
    Mariana_Aran Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I don't understand. I have not golden bars anymore. I hope you can see carefully my case and restore all that i bought.

Thanks in advance.

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mariana,

Thank you for highlighting this both here on the English and Spanish King Care. 

Kindly read and reply to the private message I have sent you regarding your account, visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

• Tony_Mc
    Options

I don't understand. I have not golden bars anymore. I hope you can see carefully my case and restore all that i bought.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your feedback Mariana, I´m glad you marked this as solved now :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?