What happened to all my levels and boosters!!!!

Sonia_Loockx
Sonia_Loockx Posts: 2 Newbie

Well as the tittle says.. were is all my stuff .. boosters, levels, friends I play against.. the whole shebang is gone and each time I open the game I'm at Level 1.. I hear the rest of the games will be switched to HTML5 too? Well in that case you have a player less and it seems I'm not the only one 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,657 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sorry you're having trouble with the change Sonia - don't worry your progress can be restored - try playing level 1 and reloading the game.  If this does not help, reply here and let us know so your game can be fixed .

• Sonia_Loockx
    Sonia_Loockx Posts: 2 Newbie

Well this is really weird but today I have the old version of the game again not the HTML5 version.. yesterday I played the 1 level of the HTML5 version 3 times, even played till the 4th Level but each time I reloaded I was back at 1... soooo happy to have the old version back but really scared now for the future when the HTML5 version will be there to stay :-(

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,657 Pet Rescue Moderator

Yes they seem to have reverted us all back to the original version.  

I preferred the new one as it was working perfectly for me and much quicker and easier for use on Facebook.  I'm back to not being able to play on Facebook again.

Don't be worried about the new game, I'm sure they are working on fixing it for us all while we are back with the old one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?