Stuck on Level 102 for 3 months

Options
Jan_Green_Gareau
Jan_Green_Gareau Posts: 6 Level 2
I play on a desktop on King.com. I'm stuck on level 102. All my requests for help have gone unanswered. Several said they never got it.When asking King for help, their responses are for cell phones playing thru FB. Help!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jan- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you trying to pass level 102 or are you in need of tickets? 

In pet rescue 102 you have to release the pets from their pet boxes before you release and use the key. After all the pets are out of their pet boxes, destroy the locked blocks and try to clear all the blocks under them in order to rescue them, in the given number of moves.

Here is a video of a player passing this level: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9cmdAB2iYI

Let me know if you still need a hand :-) 

• Jan_Green_Gareau
    edited June 2017
    Options

Sorry for not being more clear.  I completed lovel 102 but can't get past it. It's blocked saying I have to pay with gold bars or ask my friends.  I don't have enough gold bars and I've asked friends at least 50 times over the course of 3 months. I haven't gotten anything back from friends and a couple have said they have never gotten a request from me when they are on the list to ask every single time.

• Shandy_Bass
    Shandy_Bass Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Have you thought about buying the gold bars you need? Three months sounds like a lot of time torturing yourself by not playing for less than the cost of... well, just about anything these days.

I'd treat myself ;)

• Jan_Green_Gareau
    Options

I thought about paying but now it's the principle of the thing.  The game is supposed to be played without having to pay to move on.

• Shandy_Bass
    Shandy_Bass Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

True, but depends if you're a good enough player, right?

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I thought about paying but now it's the principle of the thing.  The game is supposed to be played without having to pay to move on.

Which level do you need a hand with?
  • Jan_Green_Gareau
    Options

Not sure what that has to do with this.  It's a road block needing to pay with gold bars or ask friends to move on.  The requests are not going out.  Where are you going with the good enough player bit?

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Not sure what that has to do with this.  It's a road block needing to pay with gold bars or ask friends to move on.  The requests are not going out.  Where are you going with the good enough player bit?

Are you connected to Facebook, have you tried on King.com?
  • Jan_Green_Gareau
    Options

I only play off of king.com not facebook. Only on a desktop, not cell phone
  • Jan_Green_Gareau
    Options

Hi Jan- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you trying to pass level 102 or are you in need of tickets? 

In pet rescue 102 you have to release the pets from their pet boxes before you release and use the key. After all the pets are out of their pet boxes, destroy the locked blocks and try to clear all the blocks under them in order to rescue them, in the given number of moves.

Here is a video of a player passing this level: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9cmdAB2iYI

Let me know if you still need a hand :-) 

Sorry for not being more clear.  I completed level 102 but can't get past it. It's blocked saying I have to pay with gold bars or ask my friends.  I don't have enough gold bars and I've asked friends at least 50 times over the course of 3 months. I haven't gotten anything back from friends and a couple have said they have never gotten a request from me when they are on the list to ask every single time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?