What have you done to Pet Rescue?

Jeff_DeFord
Jeff_DeFord Posts: 3 Newbie

What have you done to Pet Rescue?  My game will not load, even after updating Flash,  It does nothing!  You have ruined an amazing game that i have been playing since 2013...I am nearly a level 1600 player...and now i wont play it ever again!   It will not load, it does nothing but stop at its main page!  Change it back to what it used to be, when it was enjoyable to play and simple to load.  If not...I will never play ANY of your games again!  King, its pretty obvious you do not care about your players...just your advertising dollars!   Well, you know something...when no one plays, no one gets money for advertising...its as simple as that!  I am extremely disappointed with what you have done to ruin a perfectly perfect game.  I'll never touch your garbage games again!   Good Day!

Answers

• theakitty
    theakitty Posts: 8 Level 2

I agree...I absolutely hate what they did to Pet Rescue Saga and will probably quit playing

• sanibel57
    sanibel57 Posts: 1 Newbie

Everyone in my family that plays Pet Rescue HATES it!!!!  What was the reasoning behind this change?? Makes it harder to play, tougher to see and we don't seem to be earning coins anymore!  Not an improvement. With all the games available for those of us on FB, you would think they would have given this some thought.  

• Jeff_DeFord

My game still will not open....I am extremely disappointed in King....they obviously only care about their advertisers and not its players.  I'm done with them and their games!  Unless they change it back to the original and easy user friendly game it was before...I'll never waste my time with their products again!  Lets see how long they keep advertisers when they have no players!   Well Done King!  You did it to yourselves....and goodbye forever!   I'll never be back!

• Hala_A_Noor
    Hala_A_Noor Posts: 2 Newbie

What have you done to Pet Rescue?  My game will not load, even after updating Flash,  It does nothing!  You have ruined an amazing game that i have been playing since 2013...I am nearly a level 1600 player...and now i wont play it ever again!   It will not load, it does nothing but stop at its main page!  Change it back to what it used to be, when it was enjoyable to play and simple to load.  If not...I will never play ANY of your games again!  King, its pretty obvious you do not care about your players...just your advertising dollars!   Well, you know something...when no one plays, no one gets money for advertising...its as simple as that!  I am extremely disappointed with what you have done to ruin a perfectly perfect game.  I'll never touch your garbage games again!   Good Day!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2017

Updating Flash will not help. The game has been changed to not run on Flash any more because our browsers are phasing it out.

This post below explains the changes:

https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/game-format-change

And here are some tips that can help:

- Make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version. 

If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com. 

If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine.

- Clear your browser's cache. 

Old temporary files on your computer can affect game functionality.

Please see this page for instruction on clearing the cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/

Some practical tips for optimal gameplay:

Loading the game can take a few more seconds than normal. 

You can optimize the loading time by closing down unused browser tabs as well as closing programs running in the background. 

• Jeff_DeFord

Thats what I figured....and wont be playing King games anymore because of it!  HTML5 is garbage....so...I wont bother with it.  I only played in Facebook....and there are plenty of better games that still use Flash and work perfectly!  I'm done with King and their garbage upgrades...just for their advertising dollars!   I have already deleted it from Facebook and wont bother with them again.  Obviously they do not care about long term players...or our needs...its all about the supporting the advertising dollars with HTML5 garbage!   Goodbye!

• Elisa-2
    Elisa-2 Posts: 4 Newbie

I THINK THAT 5 YEARS OLD KIDS ARE THE NEW GAME MANAGERS.....

• Wendy_Pelham
    Wendy_Pelham Posts: 1 Newbie

Updating Flash will not help. The game has been changed to not run on Flash any more because our browsers are phasing it out.

This post below explains the changes:

https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/game-format-change

And here are some tips that can help:

- Make sure your browser has been upgraded to latest version. 

If you want to check whether your browser is HTML5 compatible, you can check on this page https://html5test.com. 

If your browser achieves a score of 450 points or more, then you should be fine.

- Clear your browser's cache. 

Old temporary files on your computer can affect game functionality.

Please see this page for instruction on clearing the cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/

Some practical tips for optimal gameplay:

Loading the game can take a few more seconds than normal. 

You can optimize the loading time by closing down unused browser tabs as well as closing programs running in the background. 

I did all the above and it still does not load!!!!! GRRR
  • dmk
    dmk Posts: 4 Newbie

the answer is that they want to scam more money out of us. I have played pretty much every day for years and will not play anymore. The ridiculous Mystery mountain is one of the biggest scams ive seen. If you don't get past a level it sends you back to the beginning. Not too subtle that they want people to spend money on boosters. won't do it!! and i am not above buying boosters from time to time but no friggin way will I succumb to this obvious ploy. I will miss the game but I am totally disgusted with the changes to the game.

• dmk
    dmk Posts: 4 Newbie

Everyone in my family that plays Pet Rescue HATES it!!!!  What was the reasoning behind this change?? Makes it harder to play, tougher to see and we don't seem to be earning coins anymore!  Not an improvement. With all the games available for those of us on FB, you would think they would have given this some thought.  

the answer is that they want to scam more money out of us. I have played pretty much every day for years and will not play anymore. The ridiculous Mystery mountain is one of the biggest scams ive seen. If you don't get past a level it sends you back to the beginning. Not too subtle that they want people to spend money on boosters. won't do it!! and i am not above buying boosters from time to time but no friggin way will I succumb to this obvious ploy. I will miss the game but I am totally disgusted with the changes to the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?