We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

pet recue coins

_Auntiebap_
_Auntiebap_ Posts: 18 Level 2

why when i complete a level on this game am i not getting coins like i used to can`t even buy a hammer to help now what is the point is it to make us spend money to play or is it a glitch due to your awful recent changes why spoil good games 

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,614 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Auntiebap, you should be getting 600 coins each time you pass a new Level.  

This is working ok for me on the new version of the game. 

Try clearing your browser history/cache and see if next time you play it works.

If not, come back to this post and let us know :)

• Debbie_Sloan
    Debbie_Sloan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2017

Hi Auntiebap, you should be getting 600 coins each time you pass a new Level.  

This is working ok for me on the new version of the game. 

Try clearing your browser history/cache and see if next time you play it works.

If not, come back to this post and let us know :)

I am in the current weather alert, just completed levels 4 and 5 and was supposed to get 3000 points for each, but got nothing including coins....cleared my cache earlier...
  • _Auntiebap_

yes getting them now on main levels but not island levels and this morning ther is no island level why is this x

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,614 Pet Rescue Moderator

Many of us have not got the bonus games of Weather Alert or Mystery Mountain today.  We were told that some of the bonus features may be missing temporarily during the game change, so i am assuming this is what has happened.  I miss playing them too!

• _Auntiebap_

i hope this is the case and they haven`t got rid because sometimes if your stuck on main levels it helps i`ve noticed prizes on the main levels hope that isn`t replacing the island or i wont be able to move and will get bored trying to do one i`m stuck on if you know what i mean x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?