Game transfer

Pat-26
Pat-26 Posts: 3 Newbie

Iv been enjoying playing pet rescue on my iPad reached level 1370, but my iPad has now broke, I would like to continue playing this at the same level on my iPhone but I don't know how to get to the same level. Could you please advise. Kind regards Pat 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Pat-26

My iPad has broken I have only been play this game on my iPad, put as my iPad has now broken I would like to continue playing the game at the level I was at, on my iPhone, but don't know how to transfer it on to my iPhone without loosing the level I was at. Could you please advise me on how to do this thank you. Regards Pat 

• Pat-26

My iPad has broken I have only been play this game on my iPad, put as my iPad has now broken I would like to continue playing the game at the level I was at, on my iPhone, but don't know how to transfer it on to my iPhone without loosing the level I was at. Could you please advise me on how to do this thank you. Regards Pat 

Sorry I don't think I should of submitted this question again I'm still waiting for your response

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?