Level 1161

Options
tosto1952
tosto1952 Posts: 11 Level 2

Can not pass this level...have even spent money to but coin for extra paint and nothing works... is there something you can tell me?

Answers

• Debbie_Lyons
    Debbie_Lyons Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Hi i have found out that if you uninstall the game Then reinstalled it and play up till level 28 as normal and then connect with Facebook account again you should be able too pass the level.  As this will give you 3 free rockets and 3 hammers 3 wire cutters and 6 balloon pops.  Just make sure that you have your progress backed up on Facebook and kingdom account before you do this . Hope my tips help good luck with it. 

• Debbie_Lyons
    Options

Hi i have found out that if you uninstall the game Then reinstalled it and play up till level 28 as normal and then connect with Facebook account again you should be able too pass the level.  As this will give you 3 free rockets and 3 hammers 3 wire cutters and 6 balloon pops.  Just make sure that you have your progress backed up on Facebook and kingdom account before you do this . Hope my tips help good luck with it. 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hi tosto1952,  the two Pets on the left in this Level can be brought down by matches (use the paint to help) 

But the other two need the butterflies to save them.

Work on building up the in game paint booster (or buy some if you want) 

Paint enough blocks of the correct colour (at least 16) then click on them all at once to release the butterflies.

It can only work if you save up a big group of the right color, and not try to fill the butterflies slowly.

Here is an example to see how it's done - good luck!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPoQqseIRFE

• Debbie_Lyons
    Options

Hi Lynette thanks for your tips im on level 1879 of pet rescue so im nearly there at your level.  Heres my tips to help you.  I found out that if i uninstall the game Then reinstalled it and play up till level 28 as normal and then connect with Facebook account again i will have 3 hammer and 3 free rockets and 3 wire cutters and 6 balloon pops.  Hope that this helps just make sure you have all your game progress backed up before you do this.  Good luck with it and happy play. 

• tosto1952
    tosto1952 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have brought paint to paint all blocks and still can not get the butterflies to fly....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?