I am having the same problem with Pet Rescue not loading on Chrome.

Options
Lynda_McGuire
Lynda_McGuire Posts: 5 Level 2

I have downloaded other browsers, cleaned and cleared everything. It has not loaded for over 3 weeks now! PLEASE King fix this problem!! I have been a faithful, daily player for over 3 years and would like to think that your programmers and designers would know how to fix this stupid ongoing problem!!

Answers

• Fred_Smith-2
    Fred_Smith-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

It is not entirely an update browser issue but rather in the way facebook are testing what your browser is allowing to work.It actually is a WEBGL issue, by default most browsers have this disabled, which is preventing the game from running.For firefox:1. in the location bar of a new tab copy and paste in about:config2. Accept the risk3: In the search box copy and paste in webgl.force-enabled , double click on it to change the setting from false to true.4: In the search box copy and paste layers.acceleration.force-enabled , double click on it to change setting from false to true.5: Close firefox and log back into facebook.

Google Chrome1. Go to chrome://settings.2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.3.  Under System, make sure the box next to Use hardware acceleration when available is checked. If it isn't, check it now.4.  Try loading the page again.

Internet Explorer

WebGL is only supported on Internet Explorer 11 and later. If you are running Windows 8 or Windows 7, update your Internet Explorer to version 11.

Safari

Safari 8 and later:

1. From the menu bar, click Safari and then select Preferences.2. Click Security.Check Allow WebGL.

Earlier versions of Safari:

1. From the menu bar, click Safari and then select 2. Preferences. Click Advanced. Check Show Develop menu in menu bar at the bottom of the window. 3. From the menu bar, click Safari and then select Develop. 4. Select Enable WebGL.

Hope this helps

• Mary_R_Robison
    Mary_R_Robison Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Many of us are having the same problem and it has been stated that not enough complaints  were filed to make it a priority. This is the link to the question they are using to monitor how many need help. Please post again here and be sure to click the "I have the same question" button.  Good luck. We are all waiting for answers.

https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/how-come-pet-rescue-has-been-trying-to-load-for-nearly-two-weeks-and-no-fixes-in-sight

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?