Can't resume level

Options
Barb_Haas
Barb_Haas Posts: 1 Newbie

I uninstalled pet rescue saga because I couldn't access the game. Now that I reinstalled,  I am back to level 1. Ugh! Please help! I thought it was backed up through my Facebook account. 

Answers

• Fred_Smith-2
    Fred_Smith-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Usually removing the application and installing it again makes little difference, its a facebook version of switching off and restarting , i.e. a fob off as they dint have a sensible answer.There is an issue with webgl and certain browsers that may under certain circumstances dump you back to level one or to the web version of the game.Depending on your browser try one of the following:

Firefox:1. in the location bar of a new tab copy and paste in about:config2. Accept the risk3: In the search box copy and paste in webgl.force-enabled , double click on it to change the setting from false to true.4: In the search box copy and paste layers.acceleration.force-enabled , double click on it to change setting from false to true.5: Close firefox and log back into facebook.

Google Chrome1. Go to chrome://settings.2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.3. Under System, make sure the box next to Use hardware acceleration when available is checked. If it isn't, check it now.4. Try loading the page again.

Internet Explorer

WebGL is only supported on Internet Explorer 11 and later. If you are running Windows 8 or Windows 7, update your Internet Explorer to version 11.

Safari

Safari 8 and later:

1. From the menu bar, click Safari and then select Preferences.2. Click Security.Check Allow WebGL.

Earlier versions of Safari:

1. From the menu bar, click Safari and then select 2. Preferences. Click Advanced. Check Show Develop menu in menu bar at the bottom of the window. 3. From the menu bar, click Safari and then select Develop. 4. Select Enable WebGL.

Hope this helps

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Fred! Thanks for such a great answer. I have sent you a private message through King Care. Please could you check for the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen?

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?