Alpha Betty 614

Options
Marco_Tremblay
Marco_Tremblay Posts: 1 Newbie

Alpha Betty level 614 is unsolvable. I have been trying to beat it for almost a week and the closest I've come has been to get 1 out of 5 cheese pieces. There are so few usable letters that the game frequently shuffles itself and then closes down. It just isn't fun. 

Answers

• Sodaqueen
    Sodaqueen Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Agree fullty, have tried it a hundred times and it seems impossible to get even close...

• GEECEEPEE
    GEECEEPEE Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Agreed. Again another level that is impossible because it hasn’t been well tested....

And again, I will play a different game until the designers make the adjustments necessary. i.e. remove some blockers, add some moves and/or put less ridiculous letters in the mix. 

• Sodaqueen
    Sodaqueen Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Actually I managed to beat it, at last. But it was in a large part due to luck since I got several blank tiles and in the end the last two cheeses came down in the same column.

Still it seems a bit excessive and not very good level design that it should take well over a hundred tries before beating the level, and then being so dependent on luck. Especially since it is not even marked as hard. Before beating it I had never managed to remove the stones on both parts of the level...

• Markuss
    Markuss Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

After two hundred times ,i got it ! i used Maitre Scouic the stone breaker.

• Denise_Arthur
    Denise_Arthur Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is way too hard with all of the roadblocks and not enough moves or room to make blasters. I used one purchased blaster to see if it would work and it would take $$$ worth to finish this one off. I am playing on an iPad and will play on my iPhone until this rotten level is fixed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?