Pet rescue and candy crush both flicker. Help me please before it triggers a seizure. Thanks

Options
Rebecca_Pierce
Rebecca_Pierce Posts: 5 Level 2

Games are flickering out of control when I play

Best Answer

• Rebecca_Pierce
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa.  I am so glad you "get" my humor.  I have been experiencing this problem for months.  I thought it was intentionally part of the "new" challenge to make the games more interesting and difficult.  However, when playing pet rescue and I couldn't "see" anything until I moved the cursor over unseen connected color blocks with a dotted line (hard to describe), I realized it wasn't a challenge, it was a mistake.  Something is wrong.  I really am excited about this forum where I might get to resolve this very annoying issue.  BTW I have Windows 10 and I do not have google chrome on my laptop.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Rebecca, thank you sooo very much for your sense of humor!  I've been answering issues all day and I needed this laugh.  So let's try to figure out the flickering thing.  Since you asked this a day ago, is it still happening?  Please update me and if it's still happening where are you playing the game - computer? mobile?

• Rebecca_Pierce
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Elsa.  I am so glad you "get" my humor.  I have been experiencing this problem for months.  I thought it was intentionally part of the "new" challenge to make the games more interesting and difficult.  However, when playing pet rescue and I couldn't "see" anything until I moved the cursor over unseen connected color blocks with a dotted line (hard to describe), I realized it wasn't a challenge, it was a mistake.  Something is wrong.  I really am excited about this forum where I might get to resolve this very annoying issue.  BTW I have Windows 10 and I do not have google chrome on my laptop.

• Rebecca_Pierce
    Options

It is still happening.  I would like instructions on what I need to do to fix it.  If it matters, I have windows 10.  I've already cleared my cookies and cache.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Rebecca, I wonder what it could be.  Have you tried logging out of Facebook and back in?   Do you play other King games besides these two and is it only happening to these two?  I'm going to forward this message to the other Super Stars to see if they have heard of this before.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Rebecca, one of the Super Stars told me that it's a graphic thing and it happens when she has too many videos on her computer but she doesn't know how to fix it.  I think perhaps you need to contact the manufacturer of your computer because it's not a game thing.   The computer must be conflicting when you play the game but does it happen when you do something else with the computer?  Maybe try a google search with the manufacturer's name and the issue to see if something comes up. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?