"Oops, an unknown error occured' and "Another application is open". What is going on?

Options
missjams
missjams Posts: 5 Level 2

"Oops, an unknown error occured' Why does this keep happening in Candy Crush and Pet Rescue.  It happened 4 times yesteday in Pet Rescue saying "another application is open" (nothing but my PC was on)..  Today Candy Crush went back to the old version on Goggle Chrome.  It works on Mozilla and Edge.  What is happening since the new people took over.  You are charging more for hammers. Overnight the cost went up.  What happened to the gift wheel?  Now that is gone. If this is what is to come, I will not play any of your games. Maybe yu guys need a computer coder that knows what they are doing!!!

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks for Posting missjams,  we have alerted King about these problems and hope to get some answers soon!

• zzzzz78759
    zzzzz78759 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I believe this issue has to do with HTML5 and the latest 64-bit Chrome update.  My 32-bit Chrome works fine (also latest version).  IE works fine.  This has been going on since last night for me.  Please fix it quickly.Thank you.

• Patricia_Wolf
    Patricia_Wolf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I wish i could answer, I'm having the same issue! Hopefully you WILL get answer! If i find out, i will let you know. I only wish i had the answer for you. If you receive a way, please let me know. I wish you the

best of luck!!! I am just getting into the game, and i too have question! …

• Patricia_Wolf
    Patricia_Wolf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I wish i could answer, I'm having the same issue! Hopefully you WILL get answer! If i find out, i will let you know. I only wish i had the answer for you. If you receive a way, please let me know. I wish you the

best of luck!!! I am just getting into the game, and i too have questions!

• zzzzz78759
    Options

Is this going to be fixed?  Is it being investigated?

• missjams
    missjams Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It is not fixed and candy crush is still back to the old version. Getting tired of these glitches. It gets very frustrating.  May have to stop playing altogether until they work out everything. Wish they would stop fooling around with the game or get better programmers. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone, it is under investigation with the studio and all your comments will be seen :)

I understand it is frustrating when these issues arise but they are aware that their players are wanting fixes as they are losing money too! Something I will keep reminding myself ;)

• zzzzz78759
    Options

Mine was working this morning, finally.  Might want to double check if you have this issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?