I can’t open the game. It crashes before opening. I play only on iPad. This started yesterday.

2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

I don't think anyone can get in and see it as its on your device, but they might have had other reports about it. 

Two things, firstly..

Cez the moderator I asked for advice before she left, did say that it is possible that the amount of boosters you have, is impacting the game play as the games are not designed to hold that much.

I am not quite sure how you would go about making the problem go away without a complete reinstall, which would likely solve the problem but would definitely lose all of your boosters. At the same time though if it does work, then at least you could play the game.

I can ask further advice but I suspect that is going to be it. If you did try and lost your boosters and it did start working, they would possibly give you some in compensation but it wouldn't be near what you have lost. 

The second thing is, our Superstar pet rescue expert also had the same problem and she said that it was caused by facebook. She plays on computer though (I think as she gave me an extension to block data etc) Its something to do with permissions that the game was trying to ask for but was maybe missing. And so it was stuck in a loop. She went into the app settings and blocked it from trying to access her private data on FB and now it loads a lot quicker! If you could check your app settings on Facebook via a laptop as mobile settings are rubbish, you could always try that. I don't trust FB at all, so now have cut out as much as I can when I allow them access to it. 

If this doesn't work, leave it with me, I will ask for advice, but it will be next week as its the Easter break. :)

• DiDag
    DiDag Posts: 30 Level 2

Well, I broke down on Friday and deleted the game and reinstalled. As expected. Lost all my boosters but was at the right level. The game opened normally and all was going well...until tonight. We are back to the game not loading like before. I now believe that it has become too complex for iPad Air 2 and this is simply a function of the game having added too many features to function properly at he highest levels. It’s not me...it’s the game. 

• Lady_Choo

It could very well be! I am so sorry, have a look at this article to see if there is anything on this one you haven't tried

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/important-information-regarding-devices

And I am going to have a word with our moderator. Can you tell me the ios version as well and its all updated? Did I ask you for a screenshot? That might help too, but I think the studio ought to be aware of it, or might indeed be and might have a solution. 

So sorry that its still not working. I am going to ask about boosters too as you lost them all. I cannot promise anything though :/

• DiDag

IOS is 11.3 but is see that there is an update that I will install now. You did not ask for a screenshot but all it would be is the Orange King screen until it closes back to the screen with all my apps. 

• DiDag

I updated the IOS. No change 

• Lady_Choo

Argh, sorry, it was worth a try. Don't worry, I have left it for her so hopefully in the next couple of days she will be in touch :)

• DiDag

Still not loading and have not heard from the moderator. I see that several other people have posted this issue. I suspect that the new features have created problems for all but the newest devices. Have moved on to other games. 

• Lady_Choo

I'm sorry she is still working through our list :( 

• DiDag

It appears to be working again. Hope it lasts. Thanks.

• Lady_Choo

Let me know if it stops and I will repost the link for her. Fingers crossed! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?