why do i get locked in between the boat and level 5 on the mystery mt?

Vicki_J_Gardner
Vicki_J_Gardner Posts: 1 Newbie

why do i get locked in between the boat and level 5 on the mystery mt?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,558 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2018

Hi Vicki, thanks for posting.

The short answer is because Mystery mountain is broke and needs a fix. Unfortunately they can't seem to get to the bottom of it and the ones who play without a problem, will complain if they can't play it. 

Its always worth trying some troubleshooting as well like clearing cache etc, I can give you a link if you need it. 

For feedback purposes can you tell me which device/OS you are playing on, or browser if on computer.

Thank you :)

• nontobeko
    nontobeko Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2018

Its been broken for 9 months. Its only been the odd occasion ive been able to play for the whole allotted time. They keep saying they will fix it and they dont. It doesn't matter if i try what you said Chicken Slayer. Its about bloody time Pet Saga fixed the issue for good!! Come on Pet Saga you should've been able to of fixed this by now!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,558 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi nontobeko thank you for your reply. You are quite correct. The trouble is its not so cut and dried as some players cannot access it, some get stuck and some play with no problems. Its trying to find the root cause of why it affects some players and not others. 

I agree though. I think they should just take it off and fix it, then put it back :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?