๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿพ Summer Petopia

Looooong load times

Options
manxmano
manxmano Posts: 30 Level 2

Anyone else waiting a loooong time for Pet Rescue to load, like 5 minutes or more? This has happened EVERY time with these mini game specials. It's not my hardware (Pixel 7 and iOS) but after about a week it's like the world that's been created with buildings, plants etc etc is just too much. Can they please fix these bugs or else not bother at all with these as they really spoil the game for the month they are active.

ยซ1

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @manxmano I hear your frustration! How old are your devices? and which iOS version?

I know you said it not your devices, but you hit the nail on the head really which is why I asked the age. Sometimes when games use a lot of memory like in petopias case, it is a lot for the devices to handle if they are a few years old and that's when they lag and have a long waiting time.

What you can do to help is remove anything you no longer use. The more free memory the better, clear cache etc and reboot and see if that helps.

Please don't shout at me for suggesting that. I play a non king game that is heavy on screen use (farming) and it constantly crashes. Yet Hubby has a newer ipad and his is fine. Its just mine is older now and it doesn't like it. Yet candy crush, farm heroes and even pet rescue its fine on. So I really do understand the annoyingness of it all.

If they are not older, especially in the ios case, let me know which versions and I will pass it on. I am assuming you've updated the devices etc etc. I would still clear as much as possible though ๐Ÿ™‚

• manxmano
    Options

Hi, my main device is a Pixel 7, a few months old running the latest version of Android from Google. And the latest iPad mini running iPadOS 16.4.1

It's definitely something that King have done with these mini games that are heavier on graphics than the normal game play.

Just have to wait until they have finished.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thanks for the info, I will pass it over. Could I get your player ID too, so I can pass that over to the team as well ๐Ÿค—

• manxmano
    Options

Thanks, User id 1027180955

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hiya, our CM has spoken to the studio, they have asked that you check for updates, (clearing play store cache as well as system cache on the android before updating) as they have been tweaking and have another look at it. If it's no better and their tweaking hasn't helped, we can remove Petopia if that is what you want.And if you do want them to take it, I'll need you to say the words just to be sure there are no crossed wires ๐Ÿค—

• manxmano
    Options

Thanks but I don't want you to remove Petopia from my game, it's now taking 10 minutes to load and to come back after completing a level. So it sort of spoils the continuity a bit :) but don't remove it please.

I will delete some buildings to see if that makes a difference.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

That's fine, it's an option that's there but we won't do it without asking ๐Ÿค—

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,909 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @manxmano! Thanks a lot for reporting the issue. Could you please let me know if deleting buildings helped you with loading the game?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Snow_Rider @Lady_Choo

I have the same issue, both on Pet Rescue apps on Windows 11 and Android (Samsung galaxy a20e)

After reaching city level 40, the game is not able to load anything anymore (I tried waiting for a couple of hours hoping to open spring market to collect coins but I had no such luck)

I tried to reinstall both apps on my devices but petopia still won't load

Can I ask for petopia to be removed from my game? My ID 6875273150.

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I'm sorry you're having issues @Pitty_Kitty ill make sure @Snow_Rider sees this ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?