🏝️🐾 Summer Petopia

Looooong load times

Options
2»

Comments

• valle16
    valle16 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

tengo un ordenador de 1 año 16gb de ram 1gb de wiffi conectado por cable ethernet y pet recue saga se congela cada vez que pasas de nivel, esto esta pasando desde hace una semana que habeis puesto la ciudad cada vez que hacéis algo lo poneis peor este juego siempre ha sido rápido y sencillo y lo estáis convirtiendo en algo injugable, estoy en el nivel 6300 y es imposible, si empiezo desde el nivel 1 va perfecto seguro que si seguis asi habra que traer un ordenador de la NASA para poder jugar a PET RECUE SAGA

• valle16
    Options

cuando estaba el mapa es cuando mejor funcionaba, ademas cada vez que pasabas de aventura te daba premios cosa que habeis quitado, luego pusisteis el camión y lo estropeasteis y ahora ya lo habéis rematado

• manxmano
    manxmano Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Hi, unfortunately deleting buildings did not help, it's now taking about 20 minutes to load on my Pixel 7🙄

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
  • valle16
    edited April 2023
    Options

I have a 1-year-old computer 16gb of ram 1gb of wiffi connected by ethernet cable and pet recovery saga freezes every time it passes a level, this has been happening for a week since you have set the city every time you do something you make it worse this The game has always been quick and easy and you are turning it into something unplayable, I'm at level 6300 and it's impossible, if I start from level 1 it's going perfectly, I'm sure if you continue like this I'll have to bring a NASA computer to be able to play PET RESCUE SAGA.

when the map was there is when it worked best, also every time you went on an adventure it gave you prizes, which you have removed, then you put the truck on and you damaged it and now you have finished it off

• valle16
    Options

I HAVE DELETED ALL THE BUILDINGS AND THE SAME PROBLEM STILL STILL

• valle16
    Options

I have removed the applications in the background and it continues the same, it takes more than 5 minutes to respond and once I finish a game it goes black and no longer responds. My computer is 16 GB and I am connected to the Ethernet with a 1 GB hard drive. of 1tb and the computer is new it happens in facebook and also in the microsof store application on my android phone it also takes more than 5 minutes to load and it is 5gb of ram I am talking about 3 different devices and in all three there are the same problems IT DOES NOT LOAD and with another account that I have if it is a low level it works regularly but at level 6003 that I am nothing works at all

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you @valle16 I appreciate the frustration!

Can you let me know which computer it is you have, is it windows or a chromebook type?

Could you also let me know which other devices it is you are using. This isn't your devices fault as such, its so the studio get as much information as to which devices the game is playing up on. Right now it seems to be most of them.

You can request petopia to be removed as a last resort if you want it to be gone. But you wouldn't be able to have it added back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?