End of Easter Petopia, hurray!

Options
2»

Comments

• manxmano
    manxmano Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Lady_Choo On my Android I've now created a King account so I've gone back to the start again. My new User ID is 14300596243. But I've noticed there are no ad-supported helps at the end of a level, no weather alert island, and no chest to collect stars and get "power-ups after 35 stars". Are these only with these FB account? Or do they start once you've reached a certain level?

Maybe I'll try the FB login again at some point in the future, just to see if I can login? But I'll play on the King account for now.

Thanks!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@manxmano apologies, I only just saw this as I came to check if there was any updates.

Would you like your progress to be restored on the king account? You can link your King and Facebook accounts together if you havent attached it to another account. That would be the easy way of getting the progress back...I will give you that link that explains that for now. If you already had Facebook connected to another King account, you wouldn't be able to, but we can still get progress restored manually so that would be something. Unless you want to start again?

As to the missing items, it might be because you are on early levels and they might not appear until yu have reached a certain point, or it could be that the new account isn't part of the groups that have access to those. They divide players into random groups which means everyone has something usually that someone else hasn't got for testing purposes.

Let me know about progress anyway 🤗

• manxmano
    manxmano Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

@Lady_Choo thanks for the info. I might link them sometime but at the moment I'm quite enjoying the challenge of the early levels with no power-ups. Maybe it was getting too easy with all the rockets and blasters I'd saved up. The is really back to basics with more skill needed to complete each level.

So, don't do anything yet please.

Thanks!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You generally find that they have made changes too.

That's fine, if you change your mind, let us know 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?