Regarding "Error 405 Method not allowed".

Options
Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

If you come because you cannot play Pet Rescue Saga on Facebook right now and are getting an "Error 405 Method not allowed" message, please know that we're aware of this issue.

After the last episode was released this error has appeared. The team is well informed and we're currently looking into it.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Options

Hi again,

Just want to update you all that we are also aware of the fact that this is preventing people from connecting on their app as well (basically currently the only possible way of playing is offline). The whole team is on it and fixing this is of very high priority.

Thank you for your patience and your feedback!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Xarly
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi everyone,

The issue has now been fixed for most servers and almost all of you should be able to play Pet Rescue Saga again.

If you have any issues, just send us a message!

Cheers and thanks for your patience,

Xarly

• Debbie_Luck
    Debbie_Luck Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

no the game is not fixed i've had to replay the same level for 3 time on weather alert it freezes up

• Xarly
    Options

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the heads-up! Some of our servers are still not fully ready so you might see issues like black screen or others. Stay patient and always remember that clearing the cache if you are on a computer or closing the app can help improve the situation.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Gloria_Taylor
    Gloria_Taylor Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi there the problem was fixed however now I have lost all of my of my boosters on my IPad. I still have them on my Mac but they aren't on the IPad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?