I am on Level #689 in Pet Rescue Saga. Every time I try to click on the number 689, a sign pops up

Charlene_Cassel
Charlene_Cassel Posts: 5 Level 2

that reads "Pass 4 Hard Levels".  I "X" out of it but I am still unable to click on my level without the sign popping up.

Tried to move the page around but still doesn't work.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,609 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Ah I am sorry. That was suggested by our Pet rescue expert (Superstar not King moderator) Don't worry, they are looking into it, so hopefully soon. The good thing is its affecting game play so that rates as a higher priority :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo

Hi Charlene, which browser are you playing on? Have you tried using a different browser? 

Could you add a screenshot so the team can see what you are seeing please. I know some of the levels are hidden behind the on screen boxes and this sounds like one of them. :/

• Charlene_Cassel

I was using Opera Browser.  Will try another browser now to see if that will make a difference.  Thank you.  It did not work in another browser either.  I do not know how to take a screen shot but my level/path is in the bottom left hand corner close to the "Pass 4 Extra Hard Levels to win my toys".  Every time I click on my level that pops up.

• Lady_Choo

The team are aware of it, however a small workaround is if you go back and replay the previous level and instead of exiting once you pass it, go to next and it will move you onto the next level :)

• Charlene_Cassel

Tried your workaround and the same thing happens with the level before.  That whole corner is affected by that  "Pass 4 Extra hard level" sign.  Will wait for your team to figure how to resolve this problem.  Thanks!!

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓

Ah I am sorry. That was suggested by our Pet rescue expert (Superstar not King moderator) Don't worry, they are looking into it, so hopefully soon. The good thing is its affecting game play so that rates as a higher priority :)

• Charlene_Cassel

I took their suggestion and went back 2 levels and was able to continue playing until I got past that corner with the "Pass 4 levels" sign.  Thank you.  Hope they get that fixed for other players, it is very frustrating when you can't move forward.  if they could make the sign disappear when you click on the "X" all would be fine.  Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

• Lady_Choo

Thats something at least Charlene, I will pass your suggestion on and hopefully they will get it sorted soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?