In Pet rescue saga, Do we get our boosters back every time the game stops due to error message??????

Options
Kelly_Vouri
Kelly_Vouri Posts: 6 Level 2

Do we get our boosters back from pet rescue saga when game keeps getting error message.I keep getting an error message sometimes even in the middle of the game. Error we are doing our best to fix it? boosters already used, I have to  refresh and a new game loads, what about the boosters we have used, do we get them back?This is getting ridiculous, Its happening every day , many times a day  (An error has occurred. We are doing our best to fix it. I have to re play games and this is too expensive. You cannot keep stringing people along and not reimbursing them. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Kelly, unfortunately teccy problems can be anything from the server, the game or even your device. I will pass this over to the team though. There are so many bugs at the moment :(

• Kelly_Vouri
    Kelly_Vouri Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Kelly, unfortunately teccy problems can be anything from the server, the game or even your device. I will pass this over to the team though. There are so many bugs at the moment :(

No it is not my computer, I have never had this issue with any other game.I understand you can't do anything but seriously I have seen several people with the same issue and getting the same error message and loosing boosters and complaining about it.Trying to throw blame on the users is pretty low since it is obviously the game if others are having the same issue. King just can't be bothered to fix anything. Other games you can log an issue with the game and they get back to you and even give you refunds. I am not sure there is any reason for this forum unless you have a question about how something in the game is completed?
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kelly,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details so I can check further into this issue.

- Mark

• Cindy_Boucher
    Cindy_Boucher Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    ID #1822600804
    Just finished level 10 on pet island. When i went to claim my winnings(boosters) that error message popped up again.
    Needless to say, I did not get my winnings. I have reported this. When are you going to fix this?????

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?