MY FINAL ATTEMPT

Options
ILovePetRescue_No1
ILovePetRescue_No1 Posts: 97 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Support

@Lynette @Lady_Choo

UPDATE2: Crisis averted. After nearly 7vweeks, I have repaired the game with absolutely NO SUPPORT from PRS support! I have managed to fix every single issue. However, it has given me a glimpse into the frustration of others I've read about on reviews but didn't quite understand. I am now able to see the new levels AND play. This was a nightmare!

UPDATE:

I downloaded PRS on my daughter's phone, logged in and am now playing (now at level 6750). So im going to go ahead and reinstall it on my device, even if it takes me back to level 1, I'll just play it on hers.

@Lynette I see the gold bars. Thank you!!! 😀

##########

Lynette, I wanted to see if could could give me the date you credited my account with the 20 gold bars?

I will make one final attempt to get assistance from tech support by saying I have missing gold bars. I had that issue a couple of times and was always contacted by a real person! I'm hoping this will at least get me out of the cycle of non-relevant auto responders that doesn't address my issues AT ALL.

If I'm unsuccessful with trying to track down the gold bars, my only option at that point will be to uninstall and reinstall the app. At which time, it's saying I'll have to restart at level 1 and will lose my 6747 of completed levels.

What do you two think? Should I uninstall and reinstall and just hope it restore my levels? I'm just frustrated by now and just want it fixed. But their support just keeps responding with generic responses ... reach out to the community, update FB, yadda yadda, yadda. Your thoughts? Would you recommend I uninstall?

C

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?