Why is it that some games played on phone will advance games played on computer to next level?

Susan_
Susan_ Posts: 8 Level 2

When I played Candy Crush on my computer I was stuck at level 140.  When I passed that level on my phone after a while my game on my computer was advanced to the next level and it wasn't my friends doing it because I wasn't getting any responses to asking them.  When I play Pet Rescue on my computer I have been stuck at level 43 and I am way past that on my phone.  Why is this?

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Susan. Make sure that you are connected to your Facebook account in your mobile app. Open up Pet Rescue and click to connect to Facebook, this way it will pick up your game progress. Then the next time you log on via your computer it will show the highest level. 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Susan. Make sure that you are connected to your Facebook account in your mobile app. Open up Pet Rescue and click to connect to Facebook, this way it will pick up your game progress. Then the next time you log on via your computer it will show the highest level. 

• Susan_
    Susan_ Posts: 8 Level 2

Thanks. That worked.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?