Unlinking Facebook account to a new one

Tuch_Yi
Tuch_Yi Posts: 2 Newbie

My mother had forgotten her old Facebook account log-in and had no clue as to whether she had one or not when she asked me (her son) to link her progress from one mobile device to another on her Candy Crush Soda Saga I created a new one for her. The problem however arose when she wanted to also sync her Pet Rescue Saga to her new device as well and thats when I found that her Pet Rescue Saga was linked to another account.Since her progress in the two games were linked to two different accounts I was wondering if anything could be done to sync her progress to one Facebook account so she can continue her progress in the games on her new device since I don't believe you can have two different Facebook accounts on one phone for apps.

P.S I found her old Facebook log-in but have no clue what to do with it :/

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

That is a confusing situation! haha. So, you want everything under the one Facebook account? I just answered another player on here saying that you can't transfer progress between 2 Facebook accounts, whichever one you log into will only ever show the levels you have been playing on there. If you want to sync just log into the Facebook app with the old details and then log into the game app. I hope this helps, but you might have to explain it a little better...

• Tuch_Yi
    Tuch_Yi Posts: 2 Newbie

That is a confusing situation! haha. So, you want everything under the one Facebook account? I just answered another player on here saying that you can't transfer progress between 2 Facebook accounts, whichever one you log into will only ever show the levels you have been playing on there. If you want to sync just log into the Facebook app with the old details and then log into the game app. I hope this helps, but you might have to explain it a little better...

Yeah sorry if my explanation of the situation was confusing, if that's the case ill just have to do that for her every time she wants to progress a bit further then. Thanks for answering!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?