My question is..... Why aren't questions being answered promtly or even at all?

MariaG
MariaG Posts: 4 Newbie

Many players are not getting their requests for help answered buy friends. We are all directed here by an email to sift through many questions and no answers. I find it insulting having players wait for solutions from the pros.  More insulting to figure it out among other members. Time to move on to another gaming site that respects players who pay to play and have answers to questions in a timely fashion.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey Maria what is the problem that you are having? This is a community site where all the players can talk about the best tips for passing levels and help each other out. I know that there are some King moderators that step in too when needed. Let me know what you need help with and maybe we can give you some guidance :) 

• MariaG
    MariaG Posts: 4 Newbie

Hey Maria what is the problem that you are having? This is a community site where all the players can talk about the best tips for passing levels and help each other out. I know that there are some King moderators that step in too when needed. Let me know what you need help with and maybe we can give you some guidance :) 

Hi Crusher, Thanks for acknowledging. I have been stuck for several weeks at a road block to move on to level 148. I have repeatedly requested help from ALL friends and Pet Rescue Friends. There are 5 other players stuck there as well. Thanks again.
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Are you playing on Facebook or mobile. Try a different platform to the one you usually play on- I had a similar problem a while back and played on my phone instead of Facebook and I could receive the help. Let me know how you get on. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?