My pc and mobile game are different, and sometimes I don't get the refillable booster in mobile

Jennifer_Ahier
Jennifer_Ahier Posts: 3 Newbie

The boosters I received playing the pet island weather game aren't synced between pc and mobile (I have some on pc and some on mobile), also when playing on my phone lately I haven't been getting the refillable booster I'm supposed to get, but I do get them on the pc. Without them it's nearly impossible to finish the level. How do I fix these problems?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Apart from your problem with the line blaster I'd say It's normal as there are sometimes differences between them as they are completely different platforms. levels are made for PC, then are converted to mobile and tablet platform, sometimes slight tweaks have to be made for that to work so there can be slight difference between them. As for the boosters, they don't carry over from a device to another as they are locally stored. 

• Jennifer_Ahier
    Jennifer_Ahier Posts: 3 Newbie

Apart from your problem with the line blaster I'd say It's normal as there are sometimes differences between them as they are completely different platforms. levels are made for PC, then are converted to mobile and tablet platform, sometimes slight tweaks have to be made for that to work so there can be slight difference between them. As for the boosters, they don't carry over from a device to another as they are locally stored. 

ok, but certain levels give you different things to help you finish the level (i.e. paint bucket), but when I play on my phone the spot down in the corner where the booster is supposed to come from is blank??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?