Coin & booster issues on Kindle Fire

dbg72
dbg72 Posts: 2 Newbie

It seems coins have no place on the Kindle?  I can't see them, earn them or use them.  Switch back to my computer  and it works just fine.  Also, my boosters don't sync to my Kindle.  Due to the coin issue, I went onto my PC, bought 3 Block Busters, went back to Kindle and they aren't there.  Also, NONE of my other boosters transfer to Kindle.  After reading questions here, it does seem to be possible to use them - I just have NO ACCESS to them at all.  Please help!  

I have synched to facebook, have uninstalled and reinstalled and restored purchases.  Nothing helps.

1) There is no place that shows how many coins I have collected

2) Block Buster (which I save my coins for) only can be purchased with gold bars.  Even before starting the game (like on all other devices)

3) After passing several levels, I get back on PC and I have earned NO COINS from all the levels I passed on my Kindle.

4) I have tons of boosters on king.com, and on facebook, but I go on to Kindle and none of them are there.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

I'm not sure about the coins as I've never played on a Kindle fire but I do know for a fact that boosters are definitely not transferable! Boosters are not available for Kindle and were never introduced on this platform,my best guess is that it was not compatible/possible/feasible to do, otherwise I'm pretty sure they would of done it!

• dbg72
    dbg72 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm not sure about the coins as I've never played on a Kindle fire but I do know for a fact that boosters are definitely not transferable! Boosters are not available for Kindle and were never introduced on this platform,my best guess is that it was not compatible/possible/feasible to do, otherwise I'm pretty sure they would of done it!

1) Boosters sync between all other devices, so not sure why you say that you know for a fact they are not transferable???2) Boosters ARE available on Kindle so yes they have been introduced and are there. Not sure about any of those answers, but thanks for replying anyway!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?