fix your games

Ruby_Howard
Ruby_Howard Posts: 6 Level 2

I am stuck on Pet Rescue Saga at Sunset Savannah by a tree.  I don't like asking friends for help and I don't want to buy any help.  Why don't ya;ll fix the game to reset after 2-3 days like the other games.  I love playing this game, but I WANT to do it by myself not have to depend on other people.  When I ask I get no response and really wnt to play the game.  Can you hep me?????

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Never understood why Pet Rescue Saga didn't have a timed roadblock, it's always been that way though. Personally I found easier to play on King.com as everyone is there for the same reason, unlike Facebook. Plus my friends were tired of always receiving requests from me so I'm sure they were happy to when I made the switch.

Bonus is anyone and everyone around your level can offer gifts, lives and tickets without having to be "friends" first or at all. 

• Lynn_Lima
    Lynn_Lima Posts: 2 Newbie

Never understood why Pet Rescue Saga didn't have a timed roadblock, it's always been that way though. Personally I found easier to play on King.com as everyone is there for the same reason, unlike Facebook. Plus my friends were tired of always receiving requests from me so I'm sure they were happy to when I made the switch.

Bonus is anyone and everyone around your level can offer gifts, lives and tickets without having to be "friends" first or at all. 

Yes, but I am at the levels where I am waiting for new ones! So, I will not go back to level one just to play on King.com annonamously.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?