Pet rescue saga logs out on iPad 2 today and loses a life each time

Reg_De_Ruiter
Reg_De_Ruiter Posts: 2 Newbie

I am on level 1035 and trying to log into the game today. Each time I try it logs me out and I lose a life. I tried older levels, still logs out.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

You need to be more specific about what you mean by "logging out", to me that would mean it takes you back to the first screen of the app, or is it that it crashes and closes the app completely? Don't suppose it's given you an error or message of some kind has it?

If you're game is connected to FB or Kingdom then it may be worth uninstalling and installing from fresh if you haven't already done so. 

• Reg_De_Ruiter
    Reg_De_Ruiter Posts: 2 Newbie

You need to be more specific about what you mean by "logging out", to me that would mean it takes you back to the first screen of the app, or is it that it crashes and closes the app completely? Don't suppose it's given you an error or message of some kind has it?

If you're game is connected to FB or Kingdom then it may be worth uninstalling and installing from fresh if you haven't already done so. 

It takes me out of the app completely. At present I am in the rain storm past level 8 and the same thing happens again. I have 6 hrs of life, but cannot use it, as it goes out of the app. I am worried about uninstalling, as it might take me back to level 1 when I am now on level 1035.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?