i can not see my friends

tsife
tsife Posts: 3 Newbie

i have finished 1062 level and i want my friends to unlock me but i can not see them when i choose pet rescue friends or all,  but when they need help i receive their requests and i can sent them lives and i can unlock them. what i have to do to continue?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Hey, are you saying that your friends list has disappeared in your game, when the pop-up appears? Does the rest of the game play like normal on Facebook? Let me know what you mean :) 

• tsife

Hey, are you saying that your friends list has disappeared in your game, when the pop-up appears? Does the rest of the game play like normal on Facebook? Let me know what you mean :) 

yes the friends list has disappeared. i can not even see their photos, i can not invite new friends. i only receive requests for help and lives from my friends. the only way to unlock the next levels is to pay.
  • tsife

i play only on facebook from laptop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?