Game won't load when logged in :(((((((( WHY????

pillecuki
pillecuki Posts: 4 Newbie

Alphabetty is not loading when im logged in, but loads fine when i try to play logged out. Play on king.com. Latest flash player, cleared data, cache, cookies etc. Even tried on other PC exactly the same results. Please help thanks!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Pillecuki!

It sounds like a similar issue with the Bubble Witch 2 Saga game. Have you tried to play AlphaBetty on your mobile instead of King.com?

Please see this thread for updates: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/bws2-won-t-connect-with-facebook  

Cheers :-)

• Eddie_Hudd
    Eddie_Hudd Posts: 3 Newbie

@Pillecuki

I have exactly the same problem with AlphaBetty Saga in as much that it refuses to load beyond about 90%. This only started about a week or so ago and only when I try to log in through King.com. I can log in OK through Facebook and all other games work through King.com - just not AlphaBetty.

I have tried three different computers, three different browsers and still it refuses to load. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and she has written to King about the problem, but they never replied or fixed the issue.

The problem lies with your account on King.com but only they can fix that.

Any one from King reading this, please could you advise how we go about getting King to fix this issue. Reading through this forum, there seems to be quite a few folks having the same problem.

• pillecuki

Thanks for answering guys, me too wrote to King, no reply. At least I know now that I cannot do anything about it :(

• pillecuki

@Pillecuki

I have exactly the same problem with AlphaBetty Saga in as much that it refuses to load beyond about 90%. This only started about a week or so ago and only when I try to log in through King.com. I can log in OK through Facebook and all other games work through King.com - just not AlphaBetty.

I have tried three different computers, three different browsers and still it refuses to load. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and she has written to King about the problem, but they never replied or fixed the issue.

The problem lies with your account on King.com but only they can fix that.

Any one from King reading this, please could you advise how we go about getting King to fix this issue. Reading through this forum, there seems to be quite a few folks having the same problem.

It loads again to me! What I did was syncing with facebook in the settings/account menu. After that I suddenly can play on king.com again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?