Why do you claim solved when problem persists?

Joe_Shmoo
Joe_Shmoo Posts: 7 Level 2

You claim problem was solved, yet the game still will not load. You advised going to technical group for assistance 4 days ago with no responses. For four weeks I have been unable to play as the game will not load for my avatar from any computer using any operating system that I used to play on. But, my wife's avatar loads just fine from the same computers. At least 6 people have come to King Care with the same issue. Why can't someone resolve this? It is not my computer, it is a technical problem that King needs to resolve!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Joe (I love that song),

If you were told they are going to get back to you, then be confident. It might take more than 4 days though and as you said, more people have this issue?

I play on PC, both King and Facebook. I use both Android and iOS and if, for some reason, I temporarily can't play on one platform or device, I can always switch to another.  

• Joe_Shmoo
    Joe_Shmoo Posts: 7 Level 2

Randle - I first contacted King over four weeks ago when the problem began. I cannot play from any platform, as my avatar simply will not load - I get the screen that says loading but, it never loads. I heard from king 8 times - 5 of which were form responses telling me to clear my cache of cookies, update my operating system my browser and my flash drive - none of which have any impact on the problem. The other three told me it was being referred to "technical" but, never any follow-up or resolution. The moderator of King Care said he was referring it to technical - yet no follow-up or resolution here. I have seen at least 6 other posts on King Care with the same issue. I guess I simply cannot play Alpha Betty any mare - too bad, I was on level 175 and enjoying playing.

• pillecuki
    pillecuki Posts: 4 Newbie

Randle - I first contacted King over four weeks ago when the problem began. I cannot play from any platform, as my avatar simply will not load - I get the screen that says loading but, it never loads. I heard from king 8 times - 5 of which were form responses telling me to clear my cache of cookies, update my operating system my browser and my flash drive - none of which have any impact on the problem. The other three told me it was being referred to "technical" but, never any follow-up or resolution. The moderator of King Care said he was referring it to technical - yet no follow-up or resolution here. I have seen at least 6 other posts on King Care with the same issue. I guess I simply cannot play Alpha Betty any mare - too bad, I was on level 175 and enjoying playing.

It loads again to me! What I did was syncing with facebook in the settings/account menu. After that I suddenly can play on king.com again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?