Mystery Quest Restarts

Marbelles
Marbelles Posts: 7 Level 2

I might be shooting in the dark here, but I assume I have figured out part of my problem.  I used to play the mystery quests and ask friends for help...my previous achievements would be erased making me start back at one, and having to wait another three days to start the next levels.  So no longer do I send requests, lives for friends to help me advance to the next level, or accept anything while I am in quests.

I was currently logging in to play my third quest but they had been erased and I was back at one.  What happened?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Marbelles,

You should remain disconnected from both your Kingdom and Facebook account, as long as you are on the Mystery Quests. You can´t play both the Mystery Quests and keep receiving tickets at the same time.

• Nicole-8
    Nicole-8 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey Marbelles,

You should remain disconnected from both your Kingdom and Facebook account, as long as you are on the Mystery Quests. You can´t play both the Mystery Quests and keep receiving tickets at the same time.

I have the same problem, however I never ask for tickets to help me, so that does not explain my problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?