Need Help Unlocking Next Level on Pet Rescue Saga - Stuck at 42

Kat-6
Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3

My friend has just completed level 42 and has sent numerous friend requests for help to unlock the next level but I am not receiving them.  In fact, no one is responding to his requests for help so I think it's broken again.

Thanks for helping.

Kat

Answers

• Kat-6
    Kat-6 Posts: 86 Level 3

I just completed level 372 and am running into the same issue that my friend did earlier.  My requests for help are not being received by friends.  Please fix this.  Thanks - Kat

• Terrie
    Terrie Posts: 6 Level 2

I just completed level 372 and am running into the same issue that my friend did earlier.  My requests for help are not being received by friends.  Please fix this.  Thanks - Kat

I have the same problem. My requests for help are not being delivered.
  • KellyE26
    KellyE26 Posts: 1 Newbie

Same here
  • Rhiannon
    Rhiannon Posts: 4 Newbie

Some are getting delivered and answered but not making it back. I've been getting coins instead of unlocks. Garbled coding in the game is my guess.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?