logn in issues

Tamara
Tamara Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, someone used my cell phone to log into their facebook account... and now my King games are wanting to log in as the other user.  i have logged them out and tried everything to try and change it back over to my fb account.  there is no where to do this, it says log in as "steve" but it doesnt let u choose another fb user.  please help im frustrated.  thanks

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If they've signed out of the FB app and you've logged back into yours on it, then tapped connect in the game it will automatically connect back onto yours, that's what should be happening anyway. If not uninstall the FB app, tap on connect in the game and it will open up a the Facebook webpage instead of the App, that way you should definitely be able to log into your account. 

• Tamara

If they've signed out of the FB app and you've logged back into yours on it, then tapped connect in the game it will automatically connect back onto yours, that's what should be happening anyway. If not uninstall the FB app, tap on connect in the game and it will open up a the Facebook webpage instead of the App, that way you should definitely be able to log into your account. 

Hi Ii have deleted the FB app and deleted and reinstalled the Pet Rescue and it STILL wants to sign in as him, grrrrr i even had him block the app on his fb... i will attach a pic for you to see please help !
  • Tamara

https://care.king.com/data/king_qna_en/media/forum/image/96/03/49/45546/3310/e574480f34087e1a/FullSizeRender.jpg
  • Ned-2
    Ned-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

the best solution is that "steve" should change his FB password

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?