Everything's now locked

Ripley
Ripley Posts: 2 Newbie

This morning, I was on Wacky Wonderland, level 1241 (approx) with 282 gold bars. I went to play just now, got a message saying you can use gold bars to buy stuff and I'm now on level 582 with just 50 gold bars and all the other levels are locked. What the frilly heck happened there?? This is through my phone where I primarily play. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Double check it's still connecting to your account and not someone else's, I've had this when that was the case. Had to log them out of the game and the FB app, once I reconnected to my account and connected it to the game again everything was back as it was. 

• Ripley
    Ripley Posts: 2 Newbie

Double check it's still connecting to your account and not someone else's, I've had this when that was the case. Had to log them out of the game and the FB app, once I reconnected to my account and connected it to the game again everything was back as it was. 

Because my internet is so hit and miss, I don't connect it to my fb account but it seems to have set itself back to normal now so all the levels have returned, just waiting on more levels now. Thanks though.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?