Alphabetty crashing in App

Options
Neat1
Neat1 Posts: 2 Newbie

i have an iPad and use the app. Game just goes black and crashes out. When I'm on my Mac and use Facebook game on Safari same thing happens. This has been going on about a month and I'm ready to quit the game. 

On FB the icon no longer appears in the game list 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Weird that it's doing the same on both as they are different platforms with different versions of the game.Have you checked in the App store for any updates of the games or for your OS? If you have it may be worth reinstalling the game. Does the same thing happen if load the game in Chrome or Firefox by any chance?

• Neat1
    Neat1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Weird that it's doing the same on both as they are different platforms with different versions of the game.Have you checked in the App store for any updates of the games or for your OS? If you have it may be worth reinstalling the game. Does the same thing happen if load the game in Chrome or Firefox by any chance?

I am completely updated and have removed the app and reinstalled it. No joy on my iPad . I have not used Firefox or chrome on my Mac
  • June_Pallas
    June_Pallas Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2016
    Options

I installed chrome on Mac but still cannot play - not loading! The app constantly crashes in ipad.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?