Not getting friends request to help open gates

Options
pmillard
pmillard Posts: 24 Level 2

I have been stuck for several several days now because it will not send my friend request out to anyone.  I have already sinced facebook and king so that does not help.  I am about to quit playing this.  This is uncalled for.  Remove the gates if you cannot get them to unlock until you have a fix.  When on facebook l of my friends that lives in Estonia (I am in USA) got the unlock gate request but none of the other have.  No one gets them on King.  This has gone on long enough  It has been almost a year on this problem.  Please help. pmil826890@aol.com

Best Answer

Answers

• Terrie
    Terrie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I do not have an answer, but am having the same problem!!!!! Please fix. 

• pmillard
    Options

I don't have the answer either and I was just playing the weather alert board and got to number 10 and thought what is the use of finishing it since when it grants 6 hrs of free play I can't use it because I am still stuck at the GATES!!!  Remove the gates at least until this is fixed!!!!!!  I am getting so fed up I am ready to quit playing all together.

• pmillard
    Options

I don't have the answer either and I was just playing the weather alert board and got to number 10 and thought what is the use of finishing it since when it grants 6 hrs of free play I can't use it because I am still stuck at the GATES!!!  Remove the gates at least until this is fixed!!!!!!  I am getting so fed up I am ready to quit playing all together.

Ok I did finish level 10 of weather report. and was suppose to have 24 hrs of free play. Guess what. I can't use it because the gates are locked and friends request are not going out. Thank you King. This is uncalled for.
  • Stml_Barrett
    Stml_Barrett Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

been having the same issue for well over 6 months on the locked levels...can do the request part but all I get in return is some useless free coins and free men.......email them for a tech unlock so I can play more and its like asking for fort knox gold....if they truly wanted to help and keep the players happy and on this site just send the gold bars to unlock or manually remove the unlocks...which is totally possible I use to work in the call centers etc ..they obviously don't care

• ang5000
    ang5000 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

are you still have the same problem? because I have that problem now.

• pmillard
    Options

You would think King would want to fix this problems for their players.  I am so tired of this.  This is probably why you can no longer contact them directly

• ang5000
    Options

been having the same issue for well over 6 months on the locked levels...can do the request part but all I get in return is some useless free coins and free men.......email them for a tech unlock so I can play more and its like asking for fort knox gold....if they truly wanted to help and keep the players happy and on this site just send the gold bars to unlock or manually remove the unlocks...which is totally possible I use to work in the call centers etc ..they obviously don't care

are you still have the same problem? because I have that problem now.
  • pmillard
    Options

I am still having the same problem.  I have been fighting this for over a year and King will not fix it.  They need to remove the gates if they cannot fix it.

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

How can this question be marked as solved it's still happening?

• ang5000
    Options

King this is not solved but you do not care.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?