Problem with level 1310

Options
stegga8
stegga8 Posts: 1 Newbie

I completed level 1310 with 3 stars, got the 20 block combo and got 100% but then the level said not completed as did not get enough points.  Please help - there may be a problem with the level as there is no option for point minimum.

Answers

• abilady
    abilady Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hi stegga8,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

- Mark, Team King Care

Played 3 times. I also have lost boosters trying to pass this level getting the same result of not passing because of not enough points. Used 2 line blasters and 6 balloons. Will we get these boosters back?
  • Sara_Gennari
    Sara_Gennari Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi stegga8,

- Mark, Team King Care

me too, I have the same problem and lost a lot of boosters used in order to pass the level..... ps on my mobile device pet rescue is not updated to the latest levels! I also have 9 hours unlimited lives that will expire without using them!
  • Vera_Opdebeeck
    Vera_Opdebeeck Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi stegga8,

- Mark, Team King Care

the same problem here
  • Morag_Taylor
    Morag_Taylor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi stegga8,

- Mark, Team King Care

me too
  • Pink~Jeannie_
    Pink~Jeannie_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I have great news, the Facebook version of this level has now been updated and fixed so you can now continue your Pet Rescue journey. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this caused.

The mobile fix will be available in the next update so keep an eye out for this!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Mine still hasn't been updated. I am not playing this level again. I used quite a few items to get what I needed to pass this level. As for points, I had more points then the video had shown. So I guess I had enough points. i'm not playing until this game, until you give me my boosters back or give me that level. Thank you have a good day!
  • Jo_Couture
    Jo_Couture Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi stegga8,

- Mark, Team King Care

I completed this (many times) but it NOT fixed as of yesterday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?