Lost levels in Pet Rescue Saga

pkreed55
pkreed55 Posts: 4 Newbie

In Pet Rescue Saga on FB, I was blocked at a barrier for a very long time.  When I finally received help from three friends and restarted my normal play,  had lost levels!!  Is there any way to recover these levels and resume play where I originally left off?  Thanks!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

If you play on mobile or tablet then there's a chance you can lose progress as it works offline and syncs to a server, if anything happens to the data before syncing then there's a chance it can be lost. When you play on Facebook or King.com it's always online and syncs continuously and shouldn't lose progress. How many levels did you go back exactly? 

• pkreed55

If you play on mobile or tablet then there's a chance you can lose progress as it works offline and syncs to a server, if anything happens to the data before syncing then there's a chance it can be lost. When you play on Facebook or King.com it's always online and syncs continuously and shouldn't lose progress. How many levels did you go back exactly? 

I don't really remember, since I'd been stuck on Pet Island for months! I was bounced back to the 100s when I was way past that point. I was also seeing my old score posted with previous players. Right now I'm on Level 170, but I was previously stuck on a barricade that looked like a ship. Does that ring a bell with a level?
  • pkreed55

I just started level 171 and noticed that I no longer see my old progress.
  • pkreed55
    edited November 2016

I can now see my old progress again! I'll paste a photo of the level I'm playing (178). You can see my previous score listed as "Pamela".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?