Friends list is blank

SharonBeemer
SharonBeemer Posts: 2 Newbie

I am stalled on level 807.  I need to ask friends to help get to the next level but, when I "ask friends" both lists (all friends and pet rescue friends) are blank. I have at least 100 friends, about 12 of which play Pet Rescue so there is no logical reason these lists are not populating. I have refreshed, rebooted, cleared cache etc, etc. I have even tried from a different computer, from a different location.  I play on facebook, using a laptop.  One laptop is running windows 7, the other is running windows 10.  A solution to this would be most appreciated.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Have you taking the game off your profile and adding it again? Don't worry you won't lose your progress, as soon as you go back into the game it will add itself again and put you back where you left off.

You just need to go to your account seeting an click on the app menu at the left bottom part of the screen. Inside Apps you will see all the apps that you added to your account, look for Candy Crush Saga. On the right side of the app name, you'll see the “x” beside the edit, click on the “x” to the app.

• SharonBeemer
    SharonBeemer Posts: 2 Newbie

Have you taking the game off your profile and adding it again? Don't worry you won't lose your progress, as soon as you go back into the game it will add itself again and put you back where you left off.

You just need to go to your account seeting an click on the app menu at the left bottom part of the screen. Inside Apps you will see all the apps that you added to your account, look for Candy Crush Saga. On the right side of the app name, you'll see the “x” beside the edit, click on the “x” to the app.

Hi StuckInATree, thanks for trying but, unfortunately, it didn't work.:(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?