about Mystery moutain

Options
Hassan_Malik
Hassan_Malik Posts: 6 Level 2

I play pet rescue on PC & Mobile but how can I achieve the award Mystery Master because when  i play through mobile it does't work for award rply me

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hi Hassan,

I´d recommend you to check for updates on your mobile. Do a restart too afterwards.

You could eventually try to reinstall the app too, in case you didn´t notice any difference after the above. Just be aware that you could lose saved up goodies. 

• Hassan_Malik
    Options

Sir I had try all these tricks but nothing happen I mean when i paly on mobile it show my facebook account and if I logout from facebook in game it show my king account but I cannot click on king or facebook account to check my progess I am doing this on pc I play many time mystry mountain levels but it does not show progress it sill satnd on 0% and these level are not on pc when I restart the game from level 1 it show my new account and when I login into king account it show my facebook progress

• Hassan_Malik
    Options

Hi Hassan,

I´d recommend you to check for updates on your mobile. Do a restart too afterwards.

You could eventually try to reinstall the app too, in case you didn´t notice any difference after the above. Just be aware that you could lose saved up goodies. 

Sir I had try all these tricks but nothing happen I mean when i paly on mobile it show my facebook account and if I logout from facebook in game it show my king account but I cannot click on king or facebook account to check my progess I am doing this on pc I play many time mystry mountain levels but it does not show progress it sill satnd on 0% and these level are not on pc when I restart the game from level 1 it show my new account and when I login into king account it show my facebook progress

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?