Level 1337

Options
paulchristi
paulchristi Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1337 is impossible.  The pet in the center can't be freed except with a rocket, then the butterfly goes away.  Help!

Best Answer

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi paulchristi,

The only suggestions I have is if you have any mesh mashers (the plier looking booster) and use those to release the pet from the ivy also breaking through the mesh around it. Also if you have a bomb on the corner of the center box, that will also break some mesh. Then try to get as many as the butterfly color using the paint of the color once that becomes available to you.  

They've updated this level since I've played it, there wasn't any mesh around it, seems much harder now. But those tips are what I would do to try and free the middle pet. I hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,351 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

paulchristi, this Level is much more difficult since it was changed but can still be completed without boosters.  Here is a link to an example and written tips on how to do it, I hope they help:  Pet Rescue Saga Level 1337

• JillyJill
    Options

Okay,  just checked out the video, when I kept on trying it, I never had any bombs drop in the middle! Paulchristi, follow Lynette's advice and check out the video, a lot of help! I couldn't find a recent video at all but Lynette knows where to find them. Thanks for the help Lynette...my fellow SuperUser!   ;-)

• JillyJill
    Options

paulchristi, this Level is much more difficult since it was changed but can still be completed without boosters.  Here is a link to an example and written tips on how to do it, I hope they help:  Pet Rescue Saga Level 1337

I'm interested to check this link out too Lynette! I don’t know how it can be done without boosters but I'm about to find out! They've definitely changed this level since I played it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?