Disconnecting from facebook

Options

By mistake, after I was logged out, I logged into the wrong Facebook account and it's now taken me back to the beginning in Pet Rescue - I was on level 811! Tried everything but can't fully log out ! Keeps pointing to the wrong account. Has anyone any suggestions? Still got the right level on my phone but not my ipad

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This might be an obvious question Christine, but have you logged into Facebook with the email address associated with the progressed account?

Jilly 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,354 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I had this problem so removed the facebook app from my device.    Then the game had no 'default' facebook account to go to and I was able to choose the fb account I wanted it to log into.  May be this could be your solution also?   I'm sure you could reinstall the facebook app afterwards if you want to, I left mine off and access fb via a browser instead so I can switch which facebook accounts my games are connected to.

• JillyJill
    Options

I had this problem so removed the facebook app from my device.    Then the game had no 'default' facebook account to go to and I was able to choose the fb account I wanted it to log into.  May be this could be your solution also?   I'm sure you could reinstall the facebook app afterwards if you want to, I left mine off and access fb via a browser instead so I can switch which facebook accounts my games are connected to.

That seems like a better solution Lynette, especially if you had that problem yourself!
  • Christine_Martin
    Options

I'm mistakenly logged into the wrong face book account (not the one I was using to store my progress). I can't find a way of getting it to disconnect so as I can reconnect into the correct account. I've removed the face book app but it's not made any difference. 

• JillyJill
    Options

Okay, so when you go to login to facebook, which email is at the login?

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,354 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I found this advice in another post, it might help:

If you follow these steps it should resolve the issue. Log out of your current Facebook by tapping on the icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the main game screen, selecting the cog icon, and then finally tapping on "Log out".    Then just log back in with your Facebook account and go back to the game and connect.

If there’s a Facebook session already open on either your Facebook app or web browser, please be aware the game may connect to it directly, so you may want to log off your Facebook session before re-connecting the game. You can also use this link to close your Facebook sessions: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=sessions&view

• JillyJill
    Options

I'm mistakenly logged into the wrong face book account (not the one I was using to store my progress). I can't find a way of getting it to disconnect so as I can reconnect into the correct account. I've removed the face book app but it's not made any difference. 

Okay hang on we'll get you some help!
  • JillyJill
    edited December 2016
    Options

Christine, please let us know your status, if anything has worked?! If that doesn't work I got this advice from a King Care associate hopefully it helps: Disconnect from facebook through the facebook app on your tablet. Clear cache on your tablet´s browser (for iOS that´s Safari and it automatically stays connected to Facebook in the background) Then restart the tablet. Open Facebook app on your tablet and connect to your correct FB account.  Then open Pet Rescue Saga and connect it to Facebook. Also checkout this one:

https://care.king.com/en/question/view.action?forumThreadPermalink=how-do-i-get-my-progress-back-719357453   

Just replace iPhone for tablet/iPad whatever you're playing on, should do the trick

Please let us know if you've found a solution or we'll assume you have already.

Thanks!

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?