level 75 pet rescue impossible to achieve

Options
ChristineBorko_
ChristineBorko_ Posts: 9 Level 2

I can't get high score on this level or 79. I had 37000 points on 79 getting huge blocks it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to achieve 70000. I got all animals right away the score added 40000 for points left and i still can't get it, then i cleared huge areas of color waiting till the last move and could only get 37000. Fix it please.

Best Answer

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Christine,

Is it level 75 or 79 that you need help with? 

Thanks,

Jilly 

• ChristineBorko_
    ChristineBorko_ Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Christine,

Is it level 75 or 79 that you need help with? 

Thanks,

Jilly 

Both as the points don't add up correctly and no bonus is given when i clear 75
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hello again Christine, 

What do you mean when you say no bonus at the end of level 75?

As far as level 75 goes, I believe 70,000 is the highest it goes. Some levels don't allow for all 3 stars sometimes. I don't know why either. Everybody on my list in the kingdom has the same score, 70,000 1 star. But let me confer with one of my fellow Super Users to double check. Because I went and tried over and over even using available boosters and still only got to 70,000. 

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓
    Options

Awesome Lynette!  See Christine, I knew Lynette would take care of you, she's an expert on Pet Rescue!

• JillyJill
    Options

Hello again Christine, 

What do you mean when you say no bonus at the end of level 75?

As far as level 75 goes, I believe 70,000 is the highest it goes. Some levels don't allow for all 3 stars sometimes. I don't know why either. Everybody on my list in the kingdom has the same score, 70,000 1 star. But let me confer with one of my fellow Super Users to double check. Because I went and tried over and over even using available boosters and still only got to 70,000. 

Jilly 

Well I was completely wrong on that, Lynette knocked it outta the park! Woo!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?