Changed iPhones and lost all of my progress

Options
Fig_
Fig_ Posts: 2 Newbie

I logged in to my king account and synced my Facebook account, but all my progress is lost in candy crush, farm heroes super saga, and pet rescue. Please help

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Fig,

Are you using the same email account as you did when you first started playing CC through faceboook? Did you login through your facebook and it's showing all progress lost or just on king.com?

Thank you,

Jilly

• Fig_
    Fig_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Fig,

Are you using the same email account as you did when you first started playing CC through faceboook? Did you login through your facebook and it's showing all progress lost or just on king.com?

Thank you,

Jilly

Yes, I have not changed my email. I logged in through my Facebook and all of my progress is lost on the app.
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi Fig,

Thanks for posting your question here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message as I will need to check your account with you.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Fig,

Thank you,

Jilly

Thanks JillyJill!
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Fig,

Thank you,

Jilly

Thank you Tony for helping me out with this!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?