New levels added?

Options
Candace_Marie
Candace_Marie Posts: 2 Newbie

I passed level 455 on my tablet quite some time ago. I got two notifications that new levels were added, but I keep checking and nothing is there. I linked with Facebook, uninstalled and reinstalled but still nothing after 455. Help?

Answers

• MarkQ
    MarkQ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Candace. I have been waiting for levels 456 and higher and just downloaded the update. I now see level 456 which has a strange new icon for level 456 which has stars rising out of it. I click the level icon and I hear a click, but nothing else happens. All higher levels have the lock icon. Version (android) is 1.12.2. I'm stuck and need some customer support.

• MJinHB
    MJinHB Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

The same thing happened to me.  I couldn't open 456 so I replayed 455 and it took me to the opening to 456.  There it said the goal was to score 0 points and then the game crashed.  Yikes!!! I finished 455 so long ago, I am getting tired of waiting! I have gone back through all of the levels for more stars and really don't have any reason to keep playing.  I hope they fix this soon!!!

• MarkQ
    Options

I,too, have been going back to get 3 cheese stars for all my previous levels. These must be the hardest levels because

I can't get more than 1 cheese star. 142, 143, 163, 169, 170, 179, 190,191,193,197,230,283, 286,288,289,299,

322, 335,336,398,404. Have you managed to get 3 cheese stars for any of these levels?

• MarkQ
    Options

I am seeing the exact same crash sequence as reported by MJinHB

• MJinHB
    Options

Hi MarkQ, I have only been able to get one star on most of the levels you listed with the following exceptions: 2 stars on 283 288 289 299 and 322.  I did get 3 stars on 335.  I don't know what the trick is to getting the high score on the word levels, I've seen some really high scores.  With the cheese plates I luck out if I get a line blaster that will destroy 2 plates at the same time.  If you have any tricks I'd appreciate hearing them.  Oh, and as I added stars my helpers added more crowns, moves, etc., and that helped. 

• Andrea-14
    Andrea-14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The same in spanish

• Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Hi Candace. I have been waiting for levels 456 and higher and just downloaded the update. I now see level 456 which has a strange new icon for level 456 which has stars rising out of it. I click the level icon and I hear a click, but nothing else happens. All higher levels have the lock icon. Version (android) is 1.12.2. I'm stuck and need some customer support.

Same here waited ages and now have to wait again for problem to be fixed frustrating !
  • MarkQ
    Options

Hi MJinHB. As far as strategy goes, I've noticed that the Crowns act mush more intelligently in the Cheesy Plate game. They seem to go straight for a tile adjacent to the next plate to munch.

• MJinHB
    Options

That's true but it you get to level 3 of the royal guard you get 2 extra moves plus 10% I'm going back to try to 3 star all the cheeses.

• MJinHB
    Options

I reinstalled also and it did not change anything

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?