One month & still no fix

Vicky_Merizalde
Vicky_Merizalde Posts: 8 Level 2

Is there anything being done to resolve the problem of the game not working since you changed platform? The only response that I have been given is "your question is popular" & "we have merged your question".  What kind of answer is that?  Your customer response is unacceptable. I am level 1806 and can not go any further.  I can't finish the bonus levels & given that this issue happened when the platform changed it's a KING problem, not my browser/score.  King has left me & plenty others frustrated & unsatisfied.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Vicky!

Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.

There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/pet-rescue-html5 

Try clearing your browser cache and the game should work correctly again.

You could also try the game version on King.com's website.

Cheers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi Vicky!

There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/pet-rescue-html5 

Cheers

toujours la même rengaine, mais c' était King qui n' était pas prêt. Il faut arrêter cela dure depuis 1 mois et le matériel est bien adapté à HTML5.
  • Vicky_Merizalde

Hi Vicky!

Cheers

Clearing my browser cache for the umpteenth time DOES NOT WORK. I SHOULD NOT have to change the way I access the game to play. King should address the issue & provide a working resolution. It WORKED FINE BEFORE you changed the platform of the game.
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,189 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Vicky, can you explain exactly what is happening with your game and why you cannot play, I might be able to help :)

• Vicky_Merizalde

Hi Vicky, can you explain exactly what is happening with your game and why you cannot play, I might be able to help :)

Ever since the platform change the game goes all brown & black. Sometimes it happens as soon as the game loads sometimes it lets me make a couple of moves. The surrounding & background graphics are fine its just the actual game. I've cleared my cache & my browser score is good. I've been asking for help since day one with no resolution.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

pas de réponse, silence total de King
  • Lynette
    edited July 2017

Thanks for explaining the problem Vicky, a few players have reported the graphics glitching like this. I get it occasionally too. 

For me it is when my computer is too full, so the graphics cannot display properly. 

Cleaning out any unneeded programs or in my case videos, pictures and photos, that are stored on the computer fixes the problem for me.

If you cannot do this, try playing the game in facebook's gameroom. This eliminates all the notifications etc that Facebook has running in the background all the time and gives your computer more space for the game graphics.

Gameroom is only for windows though, so if you have a Mac (like I do) it is no help!

The other thing to try is to open an account at King.com, connect it to your Facebook account, and play there.

Let me know if any of these options help.

• Vicky_Merizalde

Thanks for explaining the problem Vicky, a few players have reported the graphics glitching like this. I get it occasionally too. 

For me it is when my computer is too full, so the graphics cannot display properly. 

Cleaning out any unneeded programs or in my case videos, pictures and photos, that are stored on the computer fixes the problem for me.

If you cannot do this, try playing the game in facebook's gameroom. This eliminates all the notifications etc that Facebook has running in the background all the time and gives your computer more space for the game graphics.

Gameroom is only for windows though, so if you have a Mac (like I do) it is no help!

The other thing to try is to open an account at King.com, connect it to your Facebook account, and play there.

Again I do not find the above response acceptable. Why should I have to change the way I access the game. It was working fine until King changed the platform. I do not want to play through gameroom or open an account at King. The above instruction is not fixing the problem.
  • Lynette
    edited August 2017

The problem is, you cannot play the game. My response was to give you some options on how to play. The game is working fine for the majority of players so there must be something different about your browser or computer that is stopping the game from working. Trouble shooting this is how to resolve the problem.
  • Vicky_Merizalde

No your answer does NOT FIX ANYTHING.  The fact that this has been going on since the whole platform change & not a single person at King has provided any helpful resolutions is just ridiculous.  I've given you the least possible rating score a couple of times.  I have blocked all emails from King just so I don't get the useless garbage answers that King "thinks" will fix my issue.  King has DONE NOTHING because you don't want to or maybe just DON'T KNOW HOW.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?