ALPHA BETTY SAGA LEVEL 176

Options
Feather_Theiring
Feather_Theiring Posts: 2 Newbie

I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO BEAT THIS LEVEL MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE LEVELS SO DIFFICULT??????????????????????????

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Feather!

I have found this video on YouTube showing you how the level can be completed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ujznj_i9TE

Do you have other friends on Facebook playing the game? If yes, then invite them over for pizza and do a Alphabetty quest together.

Cheers :-)

• Stillawake
    Stillawake Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Feather!

I have found this video on YouTube showing you how the level can be completed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ujznj_i9TE

Do you have other friends on Facebook playing the game? If yes, then invite them over for pizza and do a Alphabetty quest together.

Cheers :-)

I am having an issue where the cheese does not drop as many spaces as are cleared below it (as it does in the video). This is happening after the vine blocks are cleared. I have tried using line blasters as well and while it clears every tile in the column, the cheese only ever drops (when it does drop) one space. Please let me know if there is a solution.
  • Terry_Gordon
    Terry_Gordon Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The video provided is useless since they have changed the game to make it next to impossible to beat. When line blasters don't actually clear the rows you have effectively decided that this is the level people have to start spending money on to support you since apparently you don't get enough from your stupid adds already. Why doesn't somebody grow a pair for once and admit that you want to screw players over and will not change it back to the way it was. The answer to this original question is just straight up greed by the developer. Furthermore, why have forums that never provide answers from your side of this whole stupid thing.

• Marian_Head
    Marian_Head Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The video provided is useless since they have changed the game to make it next to impossible to beat. When line blasters don't actually clear the rows you have effectively decided that this is the level people have to start spending money on to support you since apparently you don't get enough from your stupid adds already. Why doesn't somebody grow a pair for once and admit that you want to screw players over and will not change it back to the way it was. The answer to this original question is just straight up greed by the developer. Furthermore, why have forums that never provide answers from your side of this whole stupid thing.

I quit playing this game because of this level. Too bad because I usually enjoy word games.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?